Friday, January 2, 2015

Winter Wonder Land art journal tutorial

Hi everyone,

It's been a while, well I did a quick post a few days ago. But I'm back in blogland now the holidays, renovation and the move are done. I can focus on crafting and visiting your blogs. Today I'm sharing a tutorial over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog. Here's a little sneak peek of my project.


Let me tell you a little about it. It's an art journal page. And I love to share with you the process of how I make such a page. It's so much fun to create in my art journal. If you've never tried it, or are you curious about the process of this page or maybe you just want to see the finished result, please go to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog. This Monday we will be back with new challenges!

Thank you for stopping by! Love to see you next time!

Hugs,
Sandra

3 comments:

Annie said...

Happy New Year Sandra and Best Wishes for 2015. This looks very interesting so I will have to take a closer look

Annie x

Michelle said...

Happy New Year! I love seeing your fun projects. So full of colors and shapes. Thanks for sharing the tutorial Sannie!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Happy New Year! LOVE the vibrant colors and strips of tape!!!