Wednesday, April 22, 2015

12 tags of 2015 - April

Hi everyone,

Finally, it's last minute work with Tim's 12 tags. The month April has a full week to go and I finished my tag already. Yes! The tags Tim made are gorgeous! Really amazing! I'm glad I'm getting more out of my Distress Markers. This Spritzer technique is really cool, and so is the water coloring.


I don't have those beautiful floral stamps from Tim, but I do have other very nice floral stamps from Simon Says Stamp that are a bit in the same style. I chose bright cheerful colors to color the flowers with.



Unfortunately I don't have the dies that Tim has used, but I do have the Thinlet Alphabet, and have them neatly aligned so that it looks like I've had that word die :). The word "fabulous" I cut with my Silhouette Cameo. Yesterday I told a colleague of mine that I almost never use it, so today I dusted of the dust it had collected (not joking) and put it to work.

 


Thank you for stopping by! Love to see you next time!

Hugs,
Sandra

2 comments:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Beautiful take Sandra!

Susan (rainy) said...

Gorgeous tag! The coloring and background.. WOW!!